• Helps temporarily restore mental alertness or wakefulness when experiencing fatigue or drowsiness
• Provides the energizing effects of caffeine without added sugar or calories or compromising your dietary goals
• Helps burn excess calories and boost metabolism
What does Caffeine do?
• Endurance and Recuperation: Clinical tests have shown taking caffeine 30 minutes to an hour before workouts results in longer endurance, faster times, less exertion, less fatigue, and more rapid recovery – up to 30 percent better in each category. The most effective caffeine, though, is in supplement form, not in coffee, because the 100-plus other compounds in coffee seem to block some of the effects.
• Weight Management: Caffeine speeds metabolism and is the most-active ingredient in many diet pills. Caffeine breaks down fat, freeing fatty acids which are immediately burned. Conversion of fat to energy is about 30 percent more efficient when caffeine is consumed prior to exercise.
Take 1-3 capsules as required to support energy levels and alertness.
60 gelatine capsules per bottle.
Green tea extract
White willow extract
• Limit the use of caffeine-containing medications, foods, or beverages while taking this product because too much caffeine may cause nervousness, irritability, sleeplessness and occasional rapid heartbeat.
• Do not use if you are diabetic or allergic to caffeine.
*Results may vary. Check with your physician before beginning a supplement program.